Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday 12/4

Hey everyone (= Happy sunday!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
I just woke up, cleaned my whole house. I feel very productive now. hehe
I cant stand a dirty kitchen, especially as soon as i wake up. lol
Made dinner for my family last night, they came over to eat for the first time in like a month..
Its sad not really having anyone to cook for anymore.. I find myself eating tv dinners, and snacks.
I feel like im getting unhealthy because im not eating a full meal.. So last night was nice..
I made meat loaf, and mac n cheese, corn and spinach.. My mom likes spinach. yuck. I only eat it so she wont feel like shes the only one eating it. haha

I did my nails in the prettiest blue ever.
I bought a nail polish finally.. I gave in.. i havent been buying anything for myself... And i been painting my nails with colors i already have for the past month... I dont have much cash anymore to spend, now that i have to pay all the bills by myself.

I will take a picture and post it later, because its just so pretty. I LOVE IT. aha
I felt so good after i bought it though, for some reason getting myself things makes me happy. lol

I have one big complaint today....
So ever since the time has changed, it seems like the sun is rising and setting in the opposite direction than it was before.. :( Its sad because the its not in the spot where i used to take pictures of the sun setting..
And the sun doesnt shine on my patio durring the day anymore, So that kinda sucks.. I have to go all the way in the yard to feel the sun.. I dont really like that.
XOXOX

0 comments: