Friday, December 30, 2011

12/30

Afternoon loves (:
Hope everyone is having a great Friday!
Im enjoying my lunch right now, Broccoli rabe, and garlic sandwich (:

Mmm i lovee the sesame seeds too (:
So far my day has been pretty boring. The kids are off on holiday break,
So my little sister has been here everyday, and i asked her to go play for an hour today
And my mom calls me and says im a bad sister, and im kicking her out. Like really?
LOL oh well. Im still staying positive, Im going to try have a good day. Regardless.
Gunna start by doing my at home workouts.. I watch workout videos, Gets me pumped up!
I want to start jogging, But i dont want people watching me run lol and im scared to jog alone in my neighborhood at night.
So maybe i can find a running buddy to go with me, Ive asked my boyfriend, But i would think he would be too tired to run working all day. LOL
I duno, For now im just trying to get back into shape, (= Thats my new years resolution.
I need to start eating better, And drinking better.. I wish water tasted better. lol Maybe ill try flavored water.
After my workout, I will probably paint my nails and relax some.
I hope everyone is having a great day!
XOXOX

0 comments: