Thursday, December 29, 2011

12/29 Camming Tonight!

Hey there!
Hope everyone is having a great evening, Its 7:41pm here
Taking cam show requests at 8pm till midnight!

So today was good, Heres a cute picture of my doggie sleeping with his sweater on,
Its all hickhickered up.
lol

He is so cute.
And playing with the dry ice again today, Sister was here at my house all day again. Tomorrow she needs to go find something to do, I have work to get done (;

 I have been trying to eat a little better,
Heres a picture of my yummy salad i had for dinner.
YUMMMMMMMMMMMY
Not the healthiest salad, but freaking good!
Oh! almost forgot! I got my Pizza hut giftcard today! woot!
Thanks to a friend who loves to send me yummy stuff! <3

Got to get to work now (:
BOOK YOUR SHOW!
Going to squirt a LOT tonight :D
xoxo

0 comments: