Friday, December 23, 2011

12/23


Hope everyone is having a good friday!
My day has gone pretty decent, so far.
Not over yet. But im in a cheery mood, With my christmas music and all.
So i spent time with my boyfriend yesterday, It was nice (=
Went and got sushi. mmm SO good.

This is probably my most favorite thing to have for lunch. =P
It was nice though, to spend some alone time with my bf<3
I need to pay my bills so i can get him a present for christmas.
He is so good to me<3
So i took a picture for you guys this morning (;

It was a lovely sunny morning here in florida.
I felt bad this morning, because my sisters were here at my house when i woke up and i had to work..
So i basically had to tell them to leave.. But i have shit to do,
I have bills to pay, i cant sit around all day..
i feel bad because my sister flys out to go back to nj today..
And she was mad i wasnt going to spend this morning with her.
Just frustrates me because she doesnt understand how much responsibility i have now..
She will get over it..
Anywho...

Heres to all my 420 friendly friends (:

Just relaxing right now, Before i have to get up. Im so sore.. From doing lil workouts.
Squats, sit ups and stuff like that.. Im so out of shape!
I would really love to be sitting by my moms pool at her new house.

Its so pretty.
  

I will spend a day at her house sometime, A day ALONE! hehe
Im sure a lot of people are spending tonight, tomorrow and sunday with relatives and family,
Im going to try to cook dinner on Christmas.. for my mom and sister. YUM! (:
I have to see if my mom will buy the food. Since im behind on my bills i dont have money for it..
Im sure she wont have a problem doing that though, It would just be nice if i could do that on my own..
Tis the season to be jolly so im making the best of everything (:
Im so ready for this new year. Things are going to get better.
I found a 20% off coupon for a store my sister likes to shop at,
so maybe i was thinking of to get her one of her favorite shirts from there,
My mom never wants gifts from anyone for some reason. So i duno what to get her..
Just going to get her a giftcard for somewhere. She wont care if its a late present. LOL
Its the thought that counts.
Got things to do now, byebye
 I hope everyone is having a great day!<3

0 comments: