Tuesday, December 20, 2011

12/20


Good morning everyone (;
Hope everyone is in a good mood today, Or at least trying to be.
I'm listening to my Christmas music station today, and making more cookies
I have a lot of cleaning to do today, then work to get done tonight.
I'm really trying to enjoy the end of this year before its over.
But i cant wait till the new year!!
New goals, new beginnings, fresh start to endless possibilities.
Santa babyyy.


How does the long hair look?
Clip in extentions, dont worry.
I would never mess my hair up with the glue in ones. =P

Actually, The real ones are way too expensive anyway,
I get my hair on sale for $7.95 at the beauty supply store, Its the weaving kind.
Then i sew in little clips they sell specifically for extensions
Obv. not real hair, but its called Silky yaki. (Normally for African Americans)
Almost the same texture of my hair because i dye it alot and its thick.
So it works for me. Ive done this for years now. Fuck spending 3-6 hundred on hair. haha
I notice i ramble a lot in blogs,
but oh well. all i can say is, Don't read them if your annoyed. hehe
I try to use my spellchecker so um yea (:
So while i was at the beauty store, i found these cute little shiny sheds things to put on my nails.
I will do them today and post a picture later tonight (:
Papa loves mambo!
Mama loves mambo!

Kerrylovesyou (:
So, i really cant wait until Christmas, Im going to make christmas dinner for my family.
Since my mom made thanksgiving dinner, i didnt even get any, Well she brought me some,
But it was so gross. Sorry mom but your dinner really sucked. Haha
I usually do the cooking.
So ill blog more later.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!
xoxox

0 comments: