Wednesday, December 14, 2011

12/14 Night night

Hey everyone,
Hope everyone had a good wensday, Mine was sucky :(
It was a horrible day actually, I started my morning off great,
Then while i was camming, realized my twitter got suspended some how?
I dont know why, Im new to twitter so... haha
But that ticked me off, Some guy while i was on cam pissed me off by saying i looked perfect until he seen the cig.. sooo yeah get the fuck out of my room then asshole..
Usually these things wouldnt bother me so much, But i just have so much going on, Trying to pay my bills here, I hate not having money to spend durring christmas... But this is what i wanted..
I have been chewing off my boyfriends head... But sometimes he deserves it because he just fuels my fire...
So the reason i think im such a hormonal wreck is because i stopped taking my birth control recently... No im not planning on having kids right now, but the kind im on is really unhealthy for my body, my knees hurt a lot, Headaches all the time, Moody, tired, aggravated easily, Just not balanced obv. So im just going to stop getting it, I cant risk my mental well being when there is other alternatives.
Its seriously got me going wack though, i just dont feel good.. Not myself at least.. I hope all will be back to normal soon, I know its going to take some time..
I was trying so hard to have a good day, But nope.. A mess.
I hope tomorrow will be better, Im going to bed early, 10pm ? Eh early enough, Im usually up till 1 am
Bright and early
xox

0 comments: