Wednesday, December 14, 2011

12/14 Morning

Good morning world (=
Hope everyone is having a great week so far!
I have a brand NEW update on SC
Click here to go to it


Also, Brand NEW clips on my c4s site!
Click here


Check out all my deals going on!

C4S DEAL:
Sign up for my membership site on C4S and get ALL my clips and new clips to come for about $15!
Click here


SC Deal:

Specials Page
Buy me a christmas present off my amazon wishlist, in exchange for a membership to my site!

Buy something from $25-30 and get a 3 month membership
Buy something from $40 + and get a 6 month membership
Send me an email to let me know you want to buy me a present in exchange for a membership!
Kayleemariemail@yahoo.com
Amazon list 1 - (items $25+ )
Amazon list 2 - (items lower priced)

MGF deal:
Sign up for mygirlfund and get 3 free videos when you use my link
Mygirlfund.com/Kerrylovesyou
Sign up, send me a message saying "I signed up for you"
And pick your video from my list of videos on my profile!
Also all content deal on MGF for $10

Webcaming today starting at $25 per 10-15 min show!

Click here for info!

Getting very very busy today! So stop by, Let me know you care by sending a special email to me!
Kayleemariemail@yahoo.com

xoxo

0 comments: